The science and the ethics are clear: New fossil fuel projects are simply wrong. It’s morally urgent for religious groups to rise against new oil and gas infrastructure.
For five years, Indigenous communities in Minnesota have organized against the Line 3 oil pipeline, which would carry massive amounts of the continent’s dirtiest oil through their sacred land, polluting the climate and violating Indigenous treaty rights.
Support and follow the frontlines:
- Facebook: Giniw Collective | Stop Line 3 | Rise Coalition | Red Lake Treaty Camp | Camp Migizi | Honor the Earth | Gitchigumi Scouts | Welcome Water Protectors Center | MN350 | Friends of the Headwaters | MNIPL | Indigenous Environmental Network
- Twitter: @GiniwCollective | @HonorTheEarth | @IENearth | @MN350 | @MNIPL
- Instagram: Giniw Collective | Stop Line 3 | Welcome Water Protectors Center | Camp Migizi | Resist Line 3 | Honor the Earth | IEN | MN350
Put your belief into action:
- Sign the Line 3 Petition and share it with your faith community. We will deliver this petition to President Biden in late June.
- Organize a GreenFaith Action Hour in your religious or spiritual community, providing education on Line 3 and taking action together.
- Donate! GreenFaith is supporting an interfaith delegation and making sure that everyone is able to attend. Your generosity supports those who want to join but need help.