We’re building a worldwide, multi-faith climate and environmental movement with partners around the globe. Here’s how you can connect.
bring together passionate people of faith, conscience and goodwill in a congregation, local faith-based institutions, or a community – offline or online. They are connected to a global Circles network through regular calls, training and campaigns.
GREENFAITH INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
is accelerating the global growth of the religious-environmental movement. We focus on grassroots leadership development, building power, and campaigning for compassionate and just responses to the climate crisis. National Affiliates lead work in their home countries.
are regional, national or international groups committed to building a multi-faith climate justice movement and to going into action together at key moments. Join by affirming alignment with our Mission, Vision and Values; gather on quarterly calls.
GreenFaith International Network
We are coming together with global partners for a multi-faith Day of Climate Action on 11 March 2021:
Sacred People, Sacred Earth
Because the Earth and all people are sacred and at risk, Founding Partners from 14 countries have formed GreenFaith International, a multi-faith, global network.
GreenFaith International Network Purpose
In response to the urgency of the climate and environmental crises, we will launch GreenFaith International Network – a global, multi-faith community – will accelerate the growth and influence of the religious-environmental movement by:
- Dramatically raising awareness about the climate and environmental emergencies
- Investing in, building the capacity of, and amplifying the work of grassroots people of faith and faith-based organizations globally
- Equipping faith-based groups globally to address climate and environmental issues at the systemic, institutional and individual levels
- Building relationships among people of faith, faith leaders, and religious and spiritual groups to be a powerful network of moral partners in the global climate and environmental movements
- Building relationships and collaboration with women of faith and youth of faith groups
- Building relationships of mutual support and collaboration with Indigenous communities
- Moving religious and spiritual groups into strategic, bold, creative action at scale to impact key leverage points identified locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.